2011年6月3日 星期五
Days of yore
Day by Day we can't help growing older
我們無法避免日復一日的衰老
Year by year spring did not help to feel young
即使春天年復一年來臨也無濟於事
Even the sun is getting cold and colder
比漸趨冰冷的太陽更加酷寒的是
I've failed you in more ways than one
我已在許多方面失去你
Tonight the evening mists, find no place to gather
傍晚的薄霧在今夜中無容身之地可聚
Twilight falls, light drops of silent rain
黎明下墜,光如沉默的雨水般落下
Saddened by the dying spring
這行將就木的春天使我悲慟
Song and dance have come to an end
載歌載舞已步向終曲
I think back of all my days of yore
我回想起我所有的往昔
Laugh and talk vanished to ash and smoke
笑語已消逝成灰燼與雲煙
I do nothing to remember
我並未試圖去記憶
But I'm not able to forget
但我卻沒有遺忘的能力
Tonight the evening mists, find no place to gather
傍晚的薄霧在今夜中無容身之地可聚
Twilight falls, light drops of silent rain
黎明下墜,光如沉默的雨水般落下
Saddened by the dying spring
這行將就木的春天使我悲慟
Song and dance have come to an end
載歌載舞已步向終曲
Your lonely grave a thousand miles away
你孤寂的墓塚離我千里之遙
My face full of dust my hair like snow
我臉上佈滿風塵,我髮已如雪蒼白
There's a loveliness we share even though we're a thousand miles apart
我們共享位於那裡的美好,即使彼此相距千里
Tonight the evening mists, find no place to gather
傍晚的薄霧在今夜中無容身之地可聚
Twilight falls, light drops of silent rain
黎明下墜,光如沉默的雨水般落下
Saddened by the dying spring
這行將就木的春天使我悲慟
Song and dance have come to an end
載歌載舞已步向終曲
When shall we live again with no more tears
我們何時能不帶著更多眼淚再活一遍
Hardly able to bear the sorrows and regrets of my dreams
幾乎不能承受的哀傷跟曾有許多夢想的悲嘆
I have come a thousand miles
我從千里之外而來
Sad now with autumn
悲哀的現在徒留秋天
And with my hundred years of woe
伴隨著我那多年的不幸
I climb this height alone
我獨自爬上山頂
My road has wound through many years
我的道路在跨越多年時光中受傷
Yellow leaves are shaken with a gale
黃色的葉子被陌生人用歌唱搖動
Why should you linger at the fork of the road
為何你要在那路途的分叉處遲疑
Too late to learn what sorrow means
現在知道悲傷的真正涵義已太遲
Since yesterday betrayed and bolt me
自從昨日背叛並且逃離我
Today has hurt my heart even more
今日卻將我心傷的更重
I bless you for your true advice
我將為了你真實的忠告而感激你
But if we met I would not mind
就算我們相遇我也不會掛懷
Dance with me we're leaving all to soon
隨我起舞,我們將會在眨眼間離開這一切
(Dance with me we're leaving all to soon)
隨我起舞,我們將會在眨眼間離開這一切
Spring flowers, autumn moon,
春天的花兒與秋天的月亮啊!
When will they end?
這些可有終止之時?
訂閱:
張貼留言 (Atom)
沒有留言:
張貼留言