2010年11月21日 星期日

蘇案旁聽 (一)



請跟著這首歌一起看下列序文及引文




Lyriel   -   Lullaby (搖籃曲之意)   

( 附上本人的粗略翻譯方便閱讀 )


Sleep well sweet child
甜甜地睡吧,可人兒啊!
I am here to watch your dreams
我會在這裡看緊你的夢
Don't be afraid
切莫害怕
The moon above just gleams for you
高掛的月只為你而閃耀
Don't mind the wolf, he is not near
無須掛慮那些不在近處的狼
He's a friend of the night, my dear
我的甜心,牠是夜晚的朋友
Hush don't you cry, he is not near
噓!不要哭泣,牠仍在遠方
We are friends of the night, my dear
我們也是夜晚的朋友啊,寶貝



And I run and I hide in the dark
即使我在無光中奔跑,在黑暗中隱遁
Threatened by each distant bark
被每一聲遙遠嗥叫所威脅
Sleep little love, for heaven's sake
還是睡吧!小小愛人,看在老天的份上
It's not your fault; it's your cruel, ruthless fate
這並非你的過錯,只是你的命運乖舛殘酷
It's not your fault; it's your cruel, ruthless fate
這並非你的過錯,只是你的命運乖舛殘酷


Prophecy of the old age
來自遙遠過往的預言
Still sounding out my son's decline
依舊試探著吾兒拒絕的意向
He is the one to free us from the tyrant
他為了讓我們從暴君手中自由而到來
So I flee from bloodhounds eager to kill
所以我逃離了那些充滿血腥慾望的獵犬


(And I sing) / (Sleep well sweet child)
所以我唱 / 孩子你就安穩地睡
I am here to watch your dreams
我會在這裡看緊你的夢
Don't be afraid
切莫害怕
The moon above just gleams for you
高掛的月只為你而閃耀
Don't mind the wolf, he is not near
無須掛慮那些不在近處的狼
He's a friend of the night, my dear
我的甜心,牠是夜晚的朋友
Hush don't you cry, he is not near
噓!不要哭泣,牠仍在遠方
We are friends of the night, my dear
我們也是夜晚的朋友啊,寶貝


They shall not get my loving child
他們將不會得到我的愛子
As long as I am by his side
只要我仍在他身旁
I am the shadow runner in time
我在時光中是個隱蔽的逃亡者
Here and there, never to find
這裡及那裡,從來沒有找到
Here and there, never to find
這裡及那裡,從來沒有找到


And I run and I hide in the dark
即使我在無光中奔跑,在黑暗中隱遁
Threatened by each distant bark
被每一聲遙遠嗥叫所威脅
Sleep little love, for heaven's sake
還是睡吧!小小愛人,看在老天的份上

Sleep for I'm here to fulfil your fate
為了我在此處圓滿你的命運而睡
Sleep for I'm here to fulfil your fate
為了我在此處圓滿你的命運而睡





我想很多人應該都知道

我有去高等法院旁聽蘇案二審律師結辯及宣判

很幸運地兩場我都有進到法庭

一場很長,從早上到晚上

另一場很短,但卻撼動人心

期中考結束,終於有時間能好好思索

然後能慢慢地將這些沉澱過的記憶化為文字

用這短短的文章做開頭

接下來應該會有系列的文章

給不了解蘇案及廢死議題究竟聚焦何處的大家

不過首先還請大家讀讀下列三篇引文

寫的都非常好,雖然有時候會過度訴諸感情

但依舊不失其珍貴的風采

特別是第一篇,真的是

非常的不錯呢。



殺戮的艱難

反對九把刀關於死刑的說法

說個故事給蘇案的法官們聽





「 無辜的人被判有罪

  受害者還在呼喊真相,不得安歇

  在這一場沒有正義的審判中

  沒有人是自由人 」  蘇案平反大隊









.

沒有留言:

張貼留言